Wealth Management Strategies
- Helping you manage your resources with mutual funds, annuities, managed accounts, and IRA's
Education Funding Strategies
- Educating you on how to accumulate the necessary resources to help fund your children's or grandchildren's education.
- Helping you obtain the retirement you desire and plan against outliving your resources.
Estate Conservation Strategies
- Helping you take steps to ensure the federal government is not your primary beneficiary or that your business or property does not have to be disposed of in a forced sale to pay estate taxes.
Tax-Qualified Retirement Plans
- Helping you and your employees prepare for tomorrow - 401(k), Profit Sharing, Money Purchase, Target Benefit, Simplified Employee Pension Plans (SEP's) & Simple IRA's.
- Helping you retain your key people - Deferred Compensation, Individual Disability, Split Dollar Life Insurance & Select Executive Retirement Plans
Business Continuation Planning
- Preparing you for the inevitable and the unexpected - Business Loan Protection, Business Overhead Insurance, Disability Buy-Out, Buy-Sell Agreement Funding, Section 303 Stock Redemption & Key Employee Insurance.
Securities offered through Sigma Financial Corporation, a registered broker/dealer. Member FINRA & SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Sigma Planning Corporation, a registered investment advisor. Legacy Oak Financial Services is independent of Sigma Financial Corporation and Sigma Planning Corporation.